10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the relationship between the rep and dealership is what i think it is, it would be very easy for a dealership GM to work a deal with the rep (money) to push things along quicker.
If that is the case, then it makes sense. I have seen comments to this affect... You will get your truck sooner if you pay more, but thought it was BS... maybe not. I may ask the GM I am working with about this when I pick up my truck.

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
If the relationship between the rep and dealership is what i think it is, it would be very easy for a dealership GM to work a deal with the rep (money) to push things along quicker.

i have a funny feeling market adjustments make their way back to reps in some form... based on what i have been told and the anecdotal evidence i see... i vote to remove unnecessary middlemen who detract from society by charging for their "service", who will be cast away anyhow. i hate inefficient systems lol

aestradaparra

Reaction score
My just went from1/21 to 1/29 and tracker shows is in production
But dealer said is awaiting for shipment

Attachments

• FCF347AF-8A5A-43E5-A6E3-4AF8DF245212.jpeg
    FCF347AF-8A5A-43E5-A6E3-4AF8DF245212.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 31

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I agree with Dilly were screwed if we didn't pay ADM it seems like here in Michigan. The dealer I bought from said they didn't receive a 37 allocation when in fact they did. So, this 37 was blend day 11/4 built 12/8 delivered 12/10. this truck was an ADM. All the larger dealers seem to get theirs Szott, Fairway is another but there still waiting on 4 more on top of the heep of trucks they already got at 20K ADM. I think the sales rep has something to say. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Go BIG or go home empty handed. I think we will reach 200 pages in this thread as Kevo has mentioned. :shakehead:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc