10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea show us some love, Texas has enough Gen 3's already lol. Could use some positive vibes for the Birds going into the playoffs this weekend up against the goat. We're not even going by rail I am pretty sure we are all convoy right? Just need 1 trucker named Jim Bob to get behind the wheel and drive a DAY to the dealer
Should be on convoy. The Agate Black 37 that I looked at, at a local dealer and my dealers two 35's came by convoy. The 37 got here in 7 days... so there is hope I get it by the 20th... but not holding my breath.
If I just had my CDL and was bonded....

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed with my dealer.... tracker is correct and it is Released awaiting shipment. YES! Now for the next waiting period....
I honestly hope you aren't in the same boat as me. It's been almost exactly 30 days now and counting since i've been built waiting shipment. I wouldn't even be mad if they shipped us both out tomorrow on the same truck, just as long as they get the heck out of MI

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spoke with FP and he said it shipped on the 6th Received
The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location

Eta Delivery date of 1/15 - 1/21

Called dealer and they said it will update on Friday on there end so I will know for sure

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly hope you aren't in the same boat as me. It's been almost exactly 30 days now and counting since i've been built waiting shipment. I wouldn't even be mad if they shipped us both out tomorrow on the same truck, just as long as they get the heck out of MI
I am about in the same boat as you. What I can't figure how what in the hell is taking so long to ship. We are not that far away. To my location they could easily make it in a day and yours would 4 hours more than mine. Here is an idea Ford...don't put an eta until is ships. This kicking the can down the road thing is ********.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am about in the same boat as you. What I can't figure how what in the hell is taking so long to ship. We are not that far away. To my location they could easily make it in a day and yours would 4 hours more than mine. Here is an idea Ford...don't put an eta until is ships. This kicking the can down the road thing is ********.
I feel you, it's like pulling hair every day checking the tracker and watching everyone else get shipped in like a week. I didn't think this part would be that stressful. Especially since I just had to replace the battery in my Tundra since it's old and died now finally with the cold weather. Dealers all around me (within ~50 miles) are popping up on the inventory lists and I just don't understand why our couldn't be on those trucks.. :mad:

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel you, it's like pulling hair every day checking the tracker and watching everyone else get shipped in like a week. I didn't think this part would be that stressful. Especially since I just had to replace the battery in my Tundra since it's old and died now finally with the cold weather. Dealers all around me (within ~50 miles) are popping up on the inventory lists and I just don't understand why our couldn't be on those trucks.. :mad:
Just wait until your truck is delivered to the dealership just for them to say that they need to order parts to do a recall before they can sell it to you. Now, all the waiting prior seems to be a major annoyance compared to the frustration of knowing that the truck is sitting at the dealership and they never preemptively ordered parts (rivets) for the fix.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea show us some love, Texas has enough Gen 3's already lol. Could use some positive vibes for the Birds going into the playoffs this weekend up against the goat. We're not even going by rail I am pretty sure we are all convoy right? Just need 1 trucker named Jim Bob to get behind the wheel and drive a DAY to the dealer
Pretty sure there are NEVER enough trucks in Texas... and it is where you really, legitimately, might need a Raptor... unlike the smooth rolling hills of PA... :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter