10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's so frustrating! I want my truck now...but I NEED my truck by April as the tax savings from my 2017 Superduty I traded in on May 01, 2021 is only good for 1 calendar year. I will be pissed if I lose out on that $4k!
Similar situation for me... but i have more time. I traded mine in early July 2021. I am hoping I am safe... but with the way things are going, who knows.

drnimrod

Reaction score
I'm back today after vacation. My truck order was bumped to ETA 1/21, like many others here :mad:. But while on vacation, I went ahead and bought an already delivered Raptor. She's gorgeous and holy sh*t drives like a dream. I went 60mph over this railroad crossing where there's basically a quick 8 ft elevation then back down (servers as a speed deterrent) and I could barely tell it was there. This thing DELIVERS.

267630296_245120061031814_798981801380021191_n.jpg

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm back today after vacation. My truck order was bumped to ETA 1/21, like many others here :mad:. But while on vacation, I went ahead and bought an already delivered Raptor. She's gorgeous and holy sh*t drives like a dream. I went 60mph over this railroad crossing where there's basically a quick 8 ft elevation then back down (servers as a speed deterrent) and I could barely tell it was there. This thing DELIVERS.

View attachment 335725
I mean that's one way to take delivery lol congrats!

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the wonderful honor of a new 1/31 placeholder. Not only is it just comical at this point, but Ford is so lazy that they're just putting my ETA dates exactly 1 month out from the previous one. Probably so they dont have to do math. If they had to do math God help us it would take them a year.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got the wonderful honor of a new 1/31 placeholder. Not only is it just comical at this point, but Ford is so lazy that they're just putting my ETA dates exactly 1 month out from the previous one. Probably so they dont have to do math. If they had to do math God help us it would take them a year.
It's almost like they have 1 truck driver. They schedule a route and then wait for this dude to finish his deliveries and come back to the plant to schedule more. They should ship them all if they really wanted to

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's almost like they have 1 truck driver. They schedule a route and then wait for this dude to finish his deliveries and come back to the plant to schedule more. They should ship them all if they really wanted to
Honestly cut the dealership out of it at this point. Hire people in customer service an QA/QC. I'll pick the truck up from the factory myself

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly cut the dealership out of it at this point. Hire people in customer service an QA/QC. I'll pick the truck up from the factory myself
I would happily buy a plane ticket to fly up there and drive my truck home tomorrow IF they would let me!

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I feel like Ford should let me drive the 40 mins down to Dearborn and drive the truck off the lot myself. I'll save them the cost of the driver. I'll even go back and drive yours over if you give me a ride back in the Hornet