10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I quit chatting with FP. They were helpful early on and gave more info... not anymore. I think they are tired of the calls all day. I just text my dealer GM and he sends me an update. He sent me the vehicle visibility screen today (i asked). Shows 1/15-1/21.
Yeah, I think I'm going to be done as well. Jeremy is the only one worth the time. Tom, whom Jeremy mentioned is his mentor, I thought would be a bit more pleasant, but I think you hit the nail right on the head. They're done. They're the unfortunate casualties in this whole debacle.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You really think it's only ~100 trucks? No way my odds and luck are THAT bad! :shakehead:
Our luck IS that bad lol. I am just taking numbers from what I see on here and on the FB group. Someone took a poll and 30 people were "built" while 30 more were still in production. Add that with some members on here that probably don't post on FB and that's my best guess? We've seen picture of the lot full and the lot half empty and there's been a steady trickle of deliveries every week. There can't honestly be THAT many left

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This. I don't bother with them anymore. It sucks we all drew the short end of the stick, but unfortunately some people had to be stuck at the end of the line. Realistically there's probably only less than 100 trucks they need to ship out, we just happen to be the ones left.
Back from Christmas break! I am scanning this thread just to see if Kevo has his truck, lol.

This is a great attitude man. I can't imagine your frustration at this point, but you are handling it like a champ. No point getting angry over it, it won't help. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't be easy to be extremely angry, lol.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it's fair to say that it is in fact easy at this point... not speaking from experience or anything. amazing how difficult it is to get people to take your damn money these days

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really think it's only ~100 trucks? No way my odds and luck are THAT bad! :shakehead:
I am betting its more, but whatever... what kills me is that my truck is built. It is sitting in a lot waiting for who knows what. Just ship the damn trucks that are built! See... I am not frustrated... at all... seriously.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing on my end. I truly am starting to wonder if they're just throwing arbitrary numbers out there hoping that they stick? Very interesting strategy with little rhyme or reason to it.

there are too many of us that have shared the exact same dates that got moved to the exact same dates for there to be anything realistic about the "date"

FWIW:
Ordered Confirmed 6/17/21
Blend date 10/14
"In production" 10/18/21
Current "ETA" 1/21/22

Last edited:

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that the website does update more than once per day. I did my usual check just after 6 am CST this morning and my delivery date was 1/9. Just checked again and it's now 1/30.

Who knows, maybe April.

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess that the website does update more than once per day. I did my usual check just after 6 am CST this morning and my delivery date was 1/9. Just checked again and it's now 1/30.

Who knows, maybe April.
It's so frustrating! I want my truck now...but I NEED my truck by April as the tax savings from my 2017 Superduty I traded in on May 01, 2021 is only good for 1 calendar year. I will be pissed if I lose out on that $4k!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc