10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Just a update mine was loaded on rail car this Am and Is already moving. As of 7:25 pm is in Toledo Ohio.
Awesome man, congrats. Hopefully we can all start posting about our trucks rather than waiting and reading delivery delays and updates. I have wheels and trifold cover in the garage just waiting on the truck, fingers crossed it will be delivered this week as ETA shows or the next few...

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
View attachment 333851

Throw back to last time the tracker worked for me! Think it shows up today?? Man I wish but of course tracker is still down! Anyone had it not work in weeks? I think last time it worked for me was around thanksgiving when I took this screen shot.

Blend date is 10/12 on the window sticker. That I can pull up as I saved the link. 7 days till we leave for Florida would be awesome to be able to cancel my flight and drive it there!

My buddies are all busting my chops as they are picking it up and not me! :doh2:
Tracker has never worked for me, but my dealer and Ford Performance confirmed it was built Dec 9, with ETA this week 12/18-24 we shall see...

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just checked both those vin’s on the ford web recall site and both are on the list for
“LOOSE/SAGGING UNDERBODY INSULATORS Recall Incomplete” . From other threads on here apparently there is a “remedy” but the dealer won’t sell it to you until they fix it.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu c kkkkkkkkk!!!!! Me too!!

Fergs

Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu c kkkkkkkkk!!!!! Me too!!
Reading more into it and sounds like some dealers have material needed to fix and others might not. Regardless, it stops sales of all XLT and higher I guess? If that’s true, the fix will take a lot less time than some are thinking. That’s a massive portion of income.

Regardless, timing of it is just a real kick to the shins.

drnimrod

Reaction score
Any trains headed to H-town? (Houston, in case you didn't know) Mine has shown as "built, awaiting shipping" since at least the 9th.... waiting on fender flares maybe?
If your window sticker shows this information at the bottom it is likely to get delivered to dealer this week. Currently every Raptor in the Houston area has this same information and they're all showing in dealer inventories now (some indicating "in transit")...

Edit: ETAs just updated to 1-3 :confused:

2021-12-21_06-51-56.png

Last edited:

TwoBit

Reaction score
If your window sticker shows this information at the bottom it is likely to get delivered to dealer this week. Currently every Raptor in the Houston area has this same information and they're all showing in dealer inventories now (some indicating "in transit")...

Edit: ETAs just updated to 1-3 :confused:

View attachment 333950

Man I wish this is true. I have the same info on my sticker but yet the tracker still shows me as in production.

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I wish this is true. I have the same info on my sticker but yet the tracker still shows me as in production.
Same for me. Still In Production with an Estimated Delivery of 12/31 :rolleyes:. Dealer says I'm still on a chip hold as of the end of last week.

TwoBit

Reaction score
Same for me. Still In Production with an Estimated Delivery of 12/31 :rolleyes:. Dealer says I'm still on a chip hold as of the end of last week.

Don't check with FP then. I just did and now they're telling me I'm "Unscheduled". WTF?? Last two weeks prior my raptor was produced and waiting to be released from the plant.

I don't get it. My patience is really being tested

Estimated Delivery 12/11/2021