10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This chip hold is occupying a little too much real estate in my mind haha
Yea it's quite annoying. What's even more annoying is having to try and explain to everyone why my truck still hasn't arrived after delay after delay and now this last minute chip nonsense. I am starting to think people don't believe I'm getting a Raptor anymore lol

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once again I'm mind blown about Ford's management of this issue. Resource allocation is one thing, but undelivered 21s in the CY21 is another. That's complete nonsense. I know complaining doesnt fix the problem... this has just become the place to vent.
To parrot this, I just read an article on how GM’s and Ford’s earnings should improve because the chip shortage is easing. Is it really though? I understand the supply chain sucks right now, I’m in the restaurant industry and I’m having to pick up more cases of things on my own because of vendor shortages but my vendors at least communicate and give timelines to the best of their knowledge which Ford does not.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock manipulation. If an article comes out it must be true right? Stock rocketted above $17 after earnings report. Sales up, but can't deliver vehicles... interesting concept

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it's quite annoying. What's even more annoying is having to try and explain to everyone why my truck still hasn't arrived after delay after delay and now this last minute chip nonsense. I am starting to think people don't believe I'm getting a Raptor anymore lol
I would also add it's getting harder to keep explaining to my wife that the tonneau cover and bed rug box will only be in the dining room another week or so.LOL

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are getting it. I feel it. This is the week.

If it makes you feel better, I have been talking about getting a Raptor for 8 years now and I finally did it. One of the guys that used to work for me texted me after seeing my Raptor on Facebook. He said, "Congrats, you have been talking about getting a Raptor since I worked for you." Finally the timing was right.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are getting it. I feel it. This is the week.

If it makes you feel better, I have been talking about getting a Raptor for 8 years now and I finally did it. One of the guys that used to work for me texted me after seeing my Raptor on Facebook. He said, "Congrats, you have been talking about getting a Raptor since I worked for you." Finally the timing was right.
You and me both, that's pretty funny. I was in my mid 20's when the Gen 1 came out, and even back then I said I was getting this truck. I think i've been saying the same thing for about the same 8 years now to my close friends and family. Wife was into the whole idea from the start, she likes the thought of being the Raptor mom at soccer practice for our first kid lol. Any day now! I am also hoping this will be the week!