10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UCF-150

Reaction score
I’m guessing more accurate than any date in December. Seeing as how things will be slow to no movement at the end of tue month. Christmas and all…
I’ve been 1/3 for a while. Think it’s just the new “place holder”. Was 12/31 now 1/3 to give us hope. I’ll be happy if I get it by 1/31. Feel bad cause I keep pushing my appt with the place wrapping mine. Guy probably thinks I’m pulling his leg that I actually have a truck on the way

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is craziness. Any build weeks after ours start to get their trucks?

Good you guys are getting updates. Ford tracker still can’t find my vin. Mach e as well :893Chainsaw-Smilie-:banghead:
Not sure if you missed the earlier posts or not but Ford gave the 3rd party trackers the axe. So neither of the F150 or MachE tracker work. Are you putting in the right vin #?? lol kidding, that's weird that you are probably the only one of this forum that I know of that the tracker still doesn't work for you.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you missed the earlier posts or not but Ford gave the 3rd party trackers the axe. So neither of the F150 or MachE tracker work. Are you putting in the right vin #?? lol kidding, that's weird that you are probably the only one of this forum that I know of that the tracker still doesn't work for you.
LOL yeah it is the right VIN. I didn't see that!

Only thing makes it cool is you guys are awesome here and hilarious. Its funny in the morning i check this thread BEFORE the tracker :cool: