The LED light bar with the best distance!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

After years of engineering and advances in LED technology we at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off road racing. The new OnX LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED. The OnX is available in 8” increments ranging from 8” all the way to 51”. Each 8” increment offers a concentrated beam of 3600 lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the OnX will be perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light at high speeds. The OnX utilizes a Cree XML T6 Bin LED at 5000k, which will be complimented by our one of a kind user changeable optics that have been specifically designed for the OnX’s HID like distance projection. If you’re looking for the guaranteed farthest projecting LED light on the market, look no further.

here's a link to the different sizes
Search by Keyword

Please let me know if you have any questions
and don't forget about the forum member discount
Thanks
Mike
BD

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd be happy with any pictures haha.

I wanted to show you some more pictures then just the ones on our website
Search by Keyword

here's some more of the Onx mounted on the Vildosola Trophy Truck

IMGP9943_zps8fe9fdb2.jpg

IMGP9938_zps76e57711.jpg

IMGP9946_zps76bad59c.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Mike
BD

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I really like the way these look. The 44" would look freakin awesome on my bumper. So these put out as much light at as much distance as 8" HID lights? How many 8" HIDs would the 44" be equivalent to?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really like the way these look. The 44" would look freakin awesome on my bumper. So these put out as much light at as much distance as 8" HID lights? How many 8" HIDs would the 44" be equivalent to?

They look even better in person when you can see the CNC work :wink:

Yes one 8" section(cell) is equivalent to one 8" HID.
So a 44" would be equivalent to a set of (6) 8" HID

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I guess more like drawings showing the intensity at different distances.

Ill see if i can get my hands on some