New Screw in SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

afrt21

Reaction score
My name is Ralph, and I've been a long time forum troll who recently picked up a 2013 screw. Previously I drove a 2010 Harley F150, and after the raptor I'll never buy any vehicle with stock 22" wheels again. The raptor's ride difference is simply amazing, and I can't wait to get rolling with some mods. Thankfully, I was able to re-use the bakflip, weathertech liners, and bed mat from the 2010 F150 in my raptor. So far I've only had a chance to snap one picture with the factory plastic wrap still on the truck.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358616734.673679.jpg

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is Ralph, and I've been a long time forum troll who recently picked up a 2013 screw. Previously I drove a 2010 Harley F150, and after the raptor I'll never buy any vehicle with stock 22" wheels again. The raptor's ride difference is simply amazing, and I can't wait to get rolling with some mods. Thankfully, I was able to re-use the bakflip, weathertech liners, and bed mat from the 2010 F150 in my raptor. So far I've only had a chance to snap one picture with the factory plastic wrap still on the truck.
View attachment 15431

Welcome!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 15431

Awesome looking truck! I've been waiting to see a black one with beadlocks.

Please post some more pics!!

The beadlock whees look great on black.

scouter

Reaction score
nice truck I live in HB see lots of black ones going up and down PCH , we need to all hit donut derelicts some sunday am......