2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I know when the day comes and I glance over to my left and see a Raptor with orange shocks, my ***** will shrink.

Conversely, if I had a '19 and glance over to my left and see a Raptor with blue shocks, I'll know that person is beneath me.

17-18s are the new poverty spec Raptors. Might as well have a ******* 3V 5.4L engine, amirite?

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if these Recaro seats are like the Mustang. $1600 up-charge and you lose heating, cooling, and power adjustments. So not only are they expensive, ugly, and uncomfortable, they also don't include any modern conveniences. Where do I signup?

https://youtu.be/l5zT005oGbA?t=8m35s
Curious if that's really the case. No way would I have paid another $1600 for manual and non climate seats. The ADD site shows the raptor recaro seats and they look perforated like they might have the AC, but the ones in this mustang video kind of look perforated too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I was on the fence about waiting, happy I didn’t. Love my Lead Foot grey, and realistically, doubt I would see the benefit of the new suspension. Plus, if the Recaro’s fit anything like they did in my Mustang, my body didn’t really agree with them.
Have you read somewhere if they will stop making lead foot for 2019? Just curious myself.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if that's really the case. No way would I have paid another $1600 for manual and non climate seats. The ADD site shows the raptor recaro seats and they look perforated like they might have the AC, but the ones in this mustang video kind of look perforated too.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Have you read somewhere if they will stop making lead foot for 2019? Just curious myself.

my buddy sent me a photo that listed the colors and leadfoot was not on that list.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I don't fully understand the trail control but seems like a worthless option. If I set it to hold x mph on trail but 10 yds later come across a deep ditch or large rock, I would be looking to back off for the approach. I don't think I've ever offroaded with a goal of holding a fixed mph. But I'm not a fan of the adaptive cruise control feature either.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

my buddy sent me a photo that listed the colors and leadfoot was not on that list.
Nice, one year only color. Glad I got the lead foot.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I don't fully understand the trail control but seems like a worthless option. If I set it to hold x mph on trail but 10 yds later come across a deep ditch or large rock, I would be looking to back off for the approach. I don't think I've ever offroaded with a goal of holding a fixed mph. But I'm not a fan of the adaptive cruise control feature either.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Nice, one year only color. Glad I got the lead foot.

same, funny they keep deleting the grey's :ROFLJest:

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen a picture with the new recaro seats having power adjustments. There is a picture of the seat controls showing blue lights also. Could be pre production stuff yes, but these seats should be able to have all functions nowadays.