Zainoed the Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, you go hardcore with the tape prep work. Nice job. Looks Great.

lol 5 minutes of tape prep pays off when there's zero residue on the porous black plastics! only really need it for compounding since zaino doesn't hurt porous plastics.

pyroraptor

Reaction score
Zaino is the best polish out there. Was introduced to it over 10 years ago when we got our first viper.We use it on all of our vehicles. Lasts longer and looks better than wax.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll add my recommendation for Zaino as well. Super durable products that go a looong way (when used properly), unmatched reflectivity.

I was formerly the Phoenix area distributor in the late 90's, before the interweb thing took off..

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally use "back to black".

But not because of the AC/DC reference, it's great for the abs plastic including the hood vents and bed caps/guards.

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can never find zaino locally so ive always been a Zymol fan..here was a few pics of my lightning with zymol products used on it during a few quick washes..
2005_0410Image0004.jpg
2005_0403Image0001.jpg