www.FordRaptorLights.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erock4129

Reaction score
You had to call him 5 times while installing the kit???????

I thought the product was very straight forward. The supplied instructions were perfect. What problems did you encounter that required 5 phone calls?

Can't recall all but a few were around the dead set of Aux wires, grounding, bezel fitment, BD lead replacement.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am using 4/6 of the up fitter switches now. I have the OnX6 behind the lower grill from BD and the fog pockets done with the fog kit from Ford Raptor Lights. Do you guys have any plans to offer something behind the upper grill? I was thinking about that S8 light from BD but it sounds like a real pain to install. I was also looking at that dual front light kit from M & R, but I am not convinced that the lights are of good quality. Should I wait for something or just go with one of the above options? ( I was hoping that you guys are working on a super duper back lit, front lit, sideways lit, rainbow, kit from nightrider, voice activated light kit with little windshield wipers and a free harness...OK maybe not rainbow)

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my brackets tonight and will install the lights this weekend. Rigid radiance with the KC lights. Are all of the lights wired to the upfitter switches with the light kit per the instructions? Anyone wire the back lighting to one of the running lights?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Jeff, in the video here (youtube.com/watch?v=vjE3gg5IbBs) the owner shows a rigid radiance setup that appears to switch from amber to white light depending on the AUX switch combination. Do any of your kits offer this configuration?

The video depicts Rigid radiance lights. Those lights have an amber halo that can be switched separately from the center whit light. Yes we offer a kit with the rigid radiance lights and our custom wire harness allows you to easily setup up any configuration you'd like on the AUX switches.

Jeff

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Thanks to Jeff and Ford Raptor Lights! I went with the Rigid Radiance with Amber backlighting. Here are some photos of mine installed.

LOL! We like to talk! Na- the install is easy, biggest issue is using the wrong set of pass through wires. Make sure you use the ones on the left if your facing the vehicle.

Jeff

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got all my lights installed. Got all of them from Jeff. Installs were easy. Here are a few pictures. One pic of the final wiring under the hood. I added some split plastic cord covers to help clean in all up. I know many used quick-connects, but I really do not plan to remove or change the lights so used heatshrink butt connectors, then rubber electrical tape, then plastic cord covers with split facing down.....should stay all dry.... a few tie wraps to hold all in place....and looks good enough to me.

Attachments

• Hamster_1.jpg
    Hamster_1.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Hamster_3.jpg
    Hamster_3.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Hamster_4.jpg
    Hamster_4.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Hamster_5.jpg
    Hamster_5.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 110
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got all my lights installed. Got all of them from Jeff. Installs were easy. Here are a few pictures. One pic of the final wiring under the hood. I added some split plastic cord covers to help clean in all up. I know many used quick-connects, but I really do not plan to remove or change the lights so used heatshrink butt connectors, then rubber electrical tape, then plastic cord covers with split facing down.....should stay all dry.... a few tie wraps to hold all in place....and looks good enough to me.

Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey can someone tell me if the Amber lenses for the KC lights in Jeffs kit ( that white backing which looks like paper) supposed to stay on, or are you supposed to somehow peel that off?

Because it doesn't look like it's meant to peel off. Please let me know thank you!

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey can someone tell me if the Amber lenses for the KC lights in Jeffs kit ( that white backing which looks like paper) supposed to stay on, or are you supposed to somehow peel that off?

Because it doesn't look like it's meant to peel off. Please let me know thank you!

Yep, peel it off. It looks like it's permanent, but once it starts, it comes right off.