www.FordRaptorLights.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You the man Jeff thanks for a badass product and taking your time perfecting everything before hitting the streets with it. Keep up the great customer support too. These kind of business practices will make you go a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I couldnt agree more.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, very glad to hear/see that everyone is really happy with the light/bezel kit. I know it took longer than expected to get it out, I wanted to get it right. Thanks for the patience!

I've had some great install feedback - tips and tricks that I will add to the install guide. Here's the biggest thing that will make installing any lights into your Gen2 a little easier--

Watch the wires--I know its documented, but to reiterate-- there are two sets of very similar looking pass through wires. I suggest locating them both and then you'll know you have the correct set (which actually connect to the AUX switches) they are on the left side (facing the vehicle) and tucked below the wire block.

I'm always available via email or phone if y'all have any install questions or product questions. The only products on the site we actually make are the bezel kit for the Gen1 and Gen2 raptors. Anytime I can be of help just give me a holla! Thanks!

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I'm don't recall seeing it asked before, but is there any chance you could make a version that would support the rectangular BD S2s on the end for a full BD light set?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Jeff,

I'm don't recall seeing it asked before, but is there any chance you could make a version that would support the rectangular BD S2s on the end for a full BD light set?

No, there's much that goes into developing the kit. Fit and symmetry are a big part of the design process. The flex light is used because of its size. We maximized the light sizes already and still have the ability to face all the lights forward. Positioning, symmetry and proper spacing around the lights - to not cut off or bury any part of a light - was all considered and won't work with any other light in the third position.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another happy customer. Best kit on the market and it's not close. Looks stock. Thanks Jeff.

fd3983fe65ae89b076bb437501365758.jpg

7ba780d88771c3f4d4212ee41bc0e6f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, Jeff answered about 4-5 of my calls during the install, answered every question I had. Product and Support are top notch.

You had to call him 5 times while installing the kit???????

I thought the product was very straight forward. The supplied instructions were perfect. What problems did you encounter that required 5 phone calls?

webbie44

Reaction score
Thanks to Jeff and Ford Raptor Lights! I went with the Rigid Radiance with Amber backlighting. Here are some photos of mine installed.

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 102

mmp

Reaction score
Hi Jeff, in the video here (youtube.com/watch?v=vjE3gg5IbBs) the owner shows a rigid radiance setup that appears to switch from amber to white light depending on the AUX switch combination. Do any of your kits offer this configuration?