Why so many for sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also usually buy what I want and enjoy it until I feel I no longer want it and just sell or trade it in. Believe it or not I’m going on almost 2 weeks now and can’t seem to find the right truck I want. Every dealer I call wants 10-15k over msrp on a 35 truck. A 37 is harder to find and they want $105k plus. I just can’t justify the crazy markup when I know they will loose that much value down the road. Never owned a raptor but had many other trucks before. The markup is really making things difficult to justify one right now.
Two weeks doesn't seem like that long for what you're trying to do... I've been poking around the Bronco Raptor market the last several weeks - learning lots but one thing for sure - these dealers are stuck on a $30K ADM, almost universally. That's crazy, stupid - but some are buying of course. I'm one of those guys that flips vehicles after a year or two as well typically but not burning $30K on top of normal depreciation on a vehicle....

I bet later this year e.g. - September , the market will be quite different. But if you need a vehicle now, that's a long time.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor inventory is increasing. Stopped by my local dealership and they have 10 Raptors on the lot. It has not been like this for over 2years.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks doesn't seem like that long for what you're trying to do... I've been poking around the Bronco Raptor market the last several weeks - learning lots but one thing for sure - these dealers are stuck on a $30K ADM, almost universally. That's crazy, stupid - but some are buying of course. I'm one of those guys that flips vehicles after a year or two as well typically but not burning $30K on top of normal depreciation on a vehicle....

I bet later this year e.g. - September , the market will be quite different. But if you need a vehicle now, that's a long time.
Bronco Raptor market is unique .. very low numbers when compared to F150 Raptor .. BUT yes .. car values are going down overall.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bronco Raptor market is unique .. very low numbers when compared to F150 Raptor .. BUT yes .. car values are going down overall.
Wasn't the F150 Raptor market like that a few years back? Seems like once Ford figures out all their parts issues, that '24 MY for Braptor will be normalized, but who the heck knows. But who are these folks paying $115K for the Braptor? Maybe the better comparison is the Raptor R right now... but seems like those ADM's start at $30K and go north...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't the F150 Raptor market like that a few years back? Seems like once Ford figures out all their parts issues, that '24 MY for Braptor will be normalized, but who the heck knows. But who are these folks paying $115K for the Braptor? Maybe the better comparison is the Raptor R right now... but seems like those ADM's start at $30K and go north...
You can't compare the Warthog to the Raptor simply due to production numbers. Ford produced 110K Bronco's in 2022 and F150 is around 750K.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m starting to see a bunch of gen 3 raptors popping up for sale. A lot with low miles. Besides people dumping them to get their money back, why do you guys think this is happening? Regrets? I’m still looking for a 37PP in antimatter with the blue recaros but not in a rush. Waiting for the right deal. I just refuse to pay $105k-$110k for this truck. They still want around 15k over every time I call and ask. Are these trucks boring? Lol. Can’t put my finger on why they are being dumped.
If they are all asking $15k over sticker, then that is your answer. People flipping the trucks. Think about how many thousands of Gen3s our out there. A few dozen for sale is pretty much nothing.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have wanted one of these trucks since they came out in 2010, I’m finally able to afford one and I absolutely love it.

This truck is essentially a toy, as the one post said, Raptor owners tend to have some disposable income.

Your gonna have to pry this truck from my cold dead hands, lol!

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im totally with you on that, man. I knew what you were saying. I have seen a good number (approx 5-6 for those that require it) at one dealership alone. All were used for 15K over sticker as well. Crazy.

You're on the right track I would say. Just keep after it and the right deal will come available!
Ford Raptor owners need to put their pride aside man. Used ones will always pop up. I’ve seen one just listed and it’s a 37P with only 2k miles. It is what it is. I was genuinely asking why there were so many listed for sale as of recently and people get their feelings hurt lol. I’m STILL looking for the right deal going on 2 1/2 weeks now. I’m not going to jump at the first one I see at 20k over.