Why so many for sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
I’m starting to see a bunch of gen 3 raptors popping up for sale. A lot with low miles. Besides people dumping them to get their money back, why do you guys think this is happening? Regrets? I’m still looking for a 37PP in antimatter with the blue recaros but not in a rush. Waiting for the right deal. I just refuse to pay $105k-$110k for this truck. They still want around 15k over every time I call and ask. Are these trucks boring? Lol. Can’t put my finger on why they are being dumped.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m starting to see a bunch of gen 3 raptors popping up for sale. A lot with low miles. Besides people dumping them to get their money back, why do you guys think this is happening? Regrets? I’m still looking for a 37PP in antimatter with the blue recaros but not in a rush. Waiting for the right deal. I just refuse to pay $105k-$110k for this truck. They still want around 15k over every time I call and ask. Are these trucks boring? Lol. Can’t put my finger on why they are being dumped.
Definitely not a boring truck. New raptor buyers tend to have some disposable income and get bored and want to try different cars is my guess. And I would say there are a fair share that realized they are in over their head as well.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
1.) Trading to TRX
2.) Trading/Getting Raptor R
3.) People living above their means... realizing it cant work for them financially.
4.) First time Raptor owners going to HD trucks
5.) Selling and making a profit....

I’m going with...
3), and adding an additional
6) first time truck buyer, had to have the Raptor, got it, not digging it.

then some number 1, a smattering of 2.
the number 5’s are in a hurry to off load as the used market is softening.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It stands to reason that since they have just been trickling in for the last 2 years you will see more used Raptors for sale as the numbers gradually increase.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
250 mile radius search, there are 91 2018-2019 Raptors for sale. 46 2021-2022 Raptors for sale, 16 of those have less than 1500 miles, so we might assume these are demos or trucks being flipped. So the real number of actual "used" 21-22 is closer to 30.

So about 1/3 as many for respective 2 year model runs. This may be the ratio of Gen 3 to Gen 2 that were made?

OP
OP
N

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
LOL...I'm starting to see a "bunch" "a lot"--- no details. Dude pls this is bordering on troll.

Come with facts keep the innuendo BS for your NYC newspapers.
What are you even saying? Lmaoo. It’s clear what I’m talking about in the post. I’m seeing a lot of used trucks popping up for sale. What details do you want? I do a nationwide search and see plenty low mile gen 3’s out there. Im sure more to come. Prices even coming down. Stop being a weirdo