Why so many for sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor in MS

Reaction score
Well, I have a 2018 Raptor Lead Foot that I am about to sell with 39,000 miles, only because I am going to buy a 2023 Raptor. IMO it is the best truck by far on the market and the performance / ride is like no other. I love my truck and have the cash to buy a new one. I guess everyone has their reasons, but if you ask me, lucky you if you're in the market for a Raptor - incredible machine!

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Raptor owners need to put their pride aside man. Used ones will always pop up. I’ve seen one just listed and it’s a 37P with only 2k miles. It is what it is. I was genuinely asking why there were so many listed for sale as of recently and people get their feelings hurt lol. I’m STILL looking for the right deal going on 2 1/2 weeks now. I’m not going to jump at the first one I see at 20k over.
Im sure you will eventually be able to find one for msrp. I live in CA where adm is avg 15k, before my raptor arrived i found Maybe once a month for msrp, not the spec i was looking but im sure you can find one :) gotta keep looking

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure you will eventually be able to find one for msrp. I live in CA where adm is avg 15k, before my raptor arrived i found Maybe once a month for msrp, not the spec i was looking but im sure you can find one :) gotta keep looking
PS: also i was looking for one since october ‘22, started seeing msrp January this year. Came from a ‘22 colorado zr2, lost about 5k depreciation but it was 100% worth :)

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to find one by chance at my dealer in April of last year. Customer ordered and backed out. I wanted a 37" but there was none to be found so I just bought a 35" had to pay ADM if you want to play to have to pay. I have had a few issues with it but Ford took care of everything and I am 10K mile in and enjoying every minute of it.

Would love a R but that ADM is stupid....

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to find one by chance at my dealer in April of last year. Customer ordered and backed out. I wanted a 37" but there was none to be found so I just bought a 35" had to pay ADM if you want to play to have to pay. I have had a few issues with it but Ford took care of everything and I am 10K mile in and enjoying every minute of it.

Would love a R but that ADM is stupid....
I’d love an R but after a few months of putting gas in it, the novelty of it will wear thin for me…and that ADM…on top of what the MSRP already added? I can’t do it.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d love an R but after a few months of putting gas in it, the novelty of it will wear thin for me…and that ADM…on top of what the MSRP already added? I can’t do it.
Totally agree super nice but really not that much different than my 22 3.5 except the drive train. I plan on installing a new intercooler and intake and a Goose Tune should be plenty fast enough. On the Raptor FB pages these sales guys are getting slaughtered with the BS post. Its quite comical.