Why No ford raptors in LA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in my small community there are 5 people with Gen 2s. Live in the SFV right ouside LA. 2 of the people are me and my father though :ROFLJest:

Kjc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in the Inland Empire and see 2-3 a day. There are two in my business park.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize you lived in my shoes and see through my eyes on a daily basis. LA is full of Raptors.

Not sure about living in your shoes, but I wouldn’t mind seeing things through eyes...you own a raptor after all

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

in my small community there are 5 people with Gen 2s. Live in the SFV right ouside LA. 2 of the people are me and my father though :ROFLJest:

There you go and not like you can drive both at the same time. oh, never mind, I assumed you yourself own two. Lol

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Do you need a raptor friend.?. I'm just north of you, bay area. We could hang, maybe do some baking and watch the rain fall.

LOL...sounds very nice, as long as we’re vegan baking, though you’re too far away.

Last edited:

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't realize you lived in my shoes and see through my eyes on a daily basis. LA is full of Raptors.

Well now you know. I also learned something from OP. Not only is what he sees what you see, but his little circile of travel is actually representative of the entire state!

Must be that vegan diet

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well now you know. I also learned something from OP. Not only is what he sees what you see, but his little circile of travel is actually representative of the entire state!

Haha dang too funny. Just was on the fwy with a magnetic blue raptor plate said RAPTOUR.

Let's see how many more I run into today.....

JonnieBear

Reaction score
I feel you when you say you dont see any. I live in Koreatown and commute to Downtown LA and I have only seen one Avalanche Grey getting on the 10 freeway.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha dang too funny. Just was on the fwy with a magnetic blue raptor plate said RAPTOUR.

Let's see how many more I run into today.....

That’s hot that his plates read raptour...clever guy. Also if you saw raptors as much as ram trucks, maybe you wouldn’t feel the need to keep track of how many you see. They are expensive but at the same time LA is not poor, so...

Last edited: