Why No ford raptors in LA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
FYI... you live in L.A., not LA. :specialed:

I've seen half a dozen gen2 raptors around these parts. (and I really don't drive around that much)

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Simi Valley (right outside of L.A. County) and work in Van Nuys, I see at least 2-5 other Gen 2 Raptors daily. Hell! right down the street from my shop is another Gen 2 Raptor owner "White". I actually see way more than I ever thought I would.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This guy probably only communicates using pics. Like he’s at Ralph’s and they’re like “sir, paper or plastic?” And he pulls his phone out to look for a gif.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I live in Simi Valley (right outside of L.A. County) and work in Van Nuys, I see at least 2-5 other Gen 2 Raptors daily. Hell! right down the street from my shop is another Gen 2 Raptor owner "White". I actually see way more than I ever thought I would.

5 is severely pushing, maybe just 2 from simi to Van Nuys that is if you’re counting yourself. And who’s enjoying the rain?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This guy probably only communicates using pics. Like he’s at Ralph’s and they’re like “sir, paper or plastic?” And he pulls his phone out to look for a gif.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

5 is severely pushing, maybe just 2 from simi to Van Nuys that is if you’re counting yourself. And who’s enjoying the rain?

9d7.jpg

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tons in Orange County area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
17djyaF.gif

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Try http://raptor-mingle.com

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk