Why am I stuck at Ramp 59!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe Flat Rock??

Mine's in Woodhaven. Ford has lots all over the down river area.

Moving these vehicles out after the refits is a logistic nightmare.... this is speculation--- if they build 1000 trucks a day then they move 1000 trucks a day. Then suddenly there r an extra 16k trucks to move... btw the only ones that people have ordered can only fit on top of a carrier --- it can't be easy. They already run their supply chain lean...

Just speculation though.

My bad, yes 4J in Flat Rock

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our 1st order truck that was an October build and our 2nd order truck that was a nov build (my truck) were both sitting at Ramp 59. Both trucks got released on 12/17. The 1st order truck shipped out and is in a rail yard here in PA yet my truck as of this monring is still sitting idle at Ramp 59.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our 1st order truck that was an October build and our 2nd order truck that was a nov build (my truck) were both sitting at Ramp 59. Both trucks got released on 12/17. The 1st order truck shipped out and is in a rail yard here in PA yet my truck as of this monring is still sitting idle at Ramp 59.

This is absolutely ridiculous.... SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND FORD IS NOT SAUING WHAT IT IS....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilligan

Reaction score
They probably dont wanna say what the issue is because no one will ever want to buy one of those trucks

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they've got the issues figured out. I think the main problem right now is backlog of units and the fact it's the holidays. Almost all of Ford is off for Christmas break until after the new year plus I'm sure the rail and convoy carriers are running with very limited staff due to people on vacation.

The release of these trucks couldn't have come at a worse time for them to get delivered in a timely manner.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not rail or trucking issues. This is their peak season and I'm sure shipping orders were made months ago. The railroad and trucking companies WILL increase staffing if there is money to be made. Promise you that......

Now if Ford just would have put an additional gate at the ramp, the problem would have been solved weeks/months ago. What a boneheaded move on their part.....