Airport parking theft?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonythis

Reaction score
I have a normal 2024 Raptor, not a R. Anyone know if still unsafe to park a 2024 Raptor at an airport? I will be flying out of the Jackson MS airport. Anybody with local experience would be greatly appreciated!

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive never had issues leaving my truck, but i also dont live in jackson lol

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't live in Jackson but I've never had issues with theft. Many years ago, I had someone leave a nice dent in my Denali while parked at the airport for a week.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a normal 2024 Raptor, not a R. Anyone know if still unsafe to park a 2024 Raptor at an airport? I will be flying out of the Jackson MS airport. Anybody with local experience would be greatly appreciated!
Call the Jackson Airport Police and ask them if Ford trucks have been getting stolen. They’ll probably tell you

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As Johny P mentioned, car service is where it’s at. Lincoln picks you up in front of your house, loads your bags for you, take a nap on the way to the airport. If you’re parking at the airport more than 5 or 6 days the cost is a wash.