What Raptor gifts did you get for Christmas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Shop vac detailing vacuum with detailing attachments for hard to reach places!
35x12.50x17 general grabbers (red letter)
Ford trucks parking sign from girlfriend

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121227_184517.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121227_184517.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 74

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
012Blue got a Wicked Pedal kit, some led interior lights from AMB and a couple GoPro's with all the fixings. He was super excited to try everything out this weekend.

A couple of gopros? Doing 3D?

You guys will love that pedal kit too.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
A couple of gopros? Doing 3D?

You guys will love that pedal kit too.

A 2 and 3 from me, and another 3 from his parents, the lucky duck!

Funny story on the pedals, he was driving my car and apparently it must have a dead pedal built in. He asks me about it and I had no idea it was there. He isn't convinced and says I just must not realize I'm using it. Next day, I try to feel where it is and can't even reach it. So yes, he will enjoy it alot. I won't be able to reach it :p

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's for dang sure. You need a course just to open the box! And what's with the download the instruction on their website card.:fc5716bd: At least the Hero 2 came with an instruction booklet. 012Blue and his little bro will be testing ours out this weekend. Hopefully they will have enough of a handle on it to help others at the Snoball Run.

Lol. Your are right about the box. I was like working on it for 10 minutes trying to open it up. Did not want to just go into destroy mode on it. And then I get it out of the case and was like this is it. So damn small. But took a few pics,and they are awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a tool kit. For the raptor and three guns ak74, ar15 and mosin nagant. All pretty sweet gifts. Now time to order some goodies for myself. New credit card comes in because I lost my old one so will be getting a exhaust cutout then and maybe some lighting.

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add stealth winch bumper (when add ever calls me back) wife wanted me to pick the one I want.

Winch ( haven't decided between recon or smittybilt) any opinions?

Bubba rope

Glock entrenching tool

M&r 30" upper grille led

Factor 55 prolink

Worst part of all is still waiting for my raptor ordered 8/10