What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal993

Reaction score
I washed it... in a thunderstorm. While not my safest endeavor ever,... not having to dry the dang thing was AMAZING!

I actually washed my truck and my son's car... underbody wash, spray down, foam cannon, heavy spray/rinse until I couldn't see suds... then let the rain have 'em.

We'll see how they look tomorrow... hopefully the rain washes off any hard water minerals... if it works, the effort was 25% of a full wash effort. The concept is theoretically amazing... except dodging electric hammers from the sky.

Hal993

Reaction score
I washed it... in a thunderstorm. While not my safest endeavor ever,... not having to dry the dang thing was AMAZING!

I actually washed my truck and my son's car... underbody wash, spray down, foam cannon, heavy spray/rinse until I couldn't see suds... then let the rain have 'em.

We'll see how they look tomorrow... hopefully the rain washes off any hard water minerals... if it works, the effort was 25% of a full wash effort. The concept is theoretically amazing... except dodging electric hammers from the sky.
**Update: It did not work. I saw some evidence of soap residue... ended up doing a full wash and dry of both vehicles. hahahahaa... StormWash is not a thing... noted.

RaptorTex

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to do that since the mustangs have it. Looks great! Any details you would like to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Easy to install. Basically twist and plug in as I can recall. Sorry, took me so long to see your inquiry

Reaction score
After a long wait finally got truck back from shop.

1- Deaver +3 in the back
2- SDI bucket and revalve suspension
3- PPF Black satin
4- New Mikey Thompson Baja Boss tires

I already try to the performance after SDI bucket, revalve and e-click and it absolutely amazing.
Finally a thread on deavers and sdi buckets!

I have my +4 HD’s downstairs and my SDI buckets just showed up! I was nervous the rake would be too much with the +4’s and just the buckets, seeing this gives me hope being I have a constant 300lb in the back of the truck year round minimum!

Attachments

• IMG_9345.jpeg
    IMG_9345.jpeg
    420.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9346.jpeg
    IMG_9346.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 27