What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane2018

Southern Raptor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_0604.jpegIMG_0601.jpeg
Installed Eibachs along with fresh rebuilds from TSW Arizona. (Cody was awesome to work with). Branick Spring compressor was a life saver (literally)! I’d be happy to help swap coils for any members who may be close to me. I’m in south Alabama. (Will work for beer) lol

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
Installed my ebay inter cooler started it yesterday right before it got dark due to raining most of the day yesterday. Just finished it up late in the day again due to rain. Took about 1.5-2hrs total I was in no rush did it by myself using a floor jack to hold it up pretty straight forward mod. I thought about removing the grill shutters due to living in FL we don't see what I consider cold temps but left them installed due to using the shroud to secure the wiring for my fog lights.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New plugs…installed Cobb stage 1 and TCM a few weeks ago and finally got around to replacing the plugs at 75,000 miles. Guy included the new plugs with the tuner. Ford motorcraft SP-550 plugs. I believe these are a step colder but couldn’t find a solid answer, anyway truck is running smooth as butter now…next up is CVF titan 2 Intercooler and stage 2. Old plugs were looking rough…

IMG_8448.jpeg