What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 449587
Well. Of course as soon as I’m about to put big money into the truck it decides that the front right tire is gonna quit. It’s leaking pretty good and that’s the only damage I can find. Every week having to air up again. Anyone got recommendations for a good affordable 37” MT?

Those look like the lugs and sipes are reversed...beyond wornout

I hate to do this to ya buddy....but you know better

1705002266543.png

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Those look like the lugs and sipes are reversed...beyond wornout
No real clue what that means…to the Google I go. Ill let Gumby look at them while he’s working on the truck with me today and see what he says. Had the tire shop patch the leaking tire and I’m probably going to replace nothing as I also have that Tacoma that I can daily, and I really just don’t wanna buy tires

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No real clue what that means…to the Google I go. Ill let Gumby look at them while he’s working on the truck with me today and see what he says. Had the tire shop patch the leaking tire and I’m probably going to replace nothing as I also have that Tacoma that I can daily, and I really just don’t wanna buy tires
No Raptor should have to take your abuse. You have broken the Raptor code of conduct.

Fyrman702

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The symptoms are a lot of noise and vibration depending on fan speed due to the broken piece of the door falling down into the fan squirrel cage.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
You are correct on all points. There a white letter in. And a little worn but got some life left in them.
Oh yeah, had a great visit with @Gumby and his mobile mechanic service figuring out my warped rotors, and replacing them with the set from @mwaite09. Appreciate both of yall! And enjoy the shocks too.

Attachments

• IMG_4403.jpeg
    IMG_4403.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4399.jpeg
    IMG_4399.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 22
Reaction score
Black is my favorite color for cars and is always what I go for. Yet here I am with all my "pull me over red" stuff lol

Fixed my tach needle (didn't work because it was already broke) but idc, those 3 bright red led's aren't blinding me anymore haha. Then pulled tires to inspect iwe's struts... need vacuum lines to iwe's and top cap of strut is popped off. Baby steps.. I'll get there one day

Attachments

• 20240329_130240.jpg
    20240329_130240.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 10