What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@cbcgeneral should you ever be in the area and feel like giving a random truck a "quick detail" you do a hell of a good job!

Lol ok no problem you have a white truck it will be way easier. I hate washing that big ass black truck if I trusted other people to touch my vehicles I would be paying someone else to do it. My car is black also but that only takes me about an hour and a half since it's a third of the size. Lol. I Just ordered a truck load of shit from Adam's Car Care the other day so I'm hoping that stuff speeds up yhe process.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That adams stuff must be some good stuff i see alot of people mentioning it around here!

my dad had a lil black S2000, i remember all the hours he spent cleaning that lil thing, has since traded it for a silver version

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added some AeroKlas tie down rails and hooks in anticipation of my Sahara trip...

Very well designed and built, I recommend these tiny things !

Attachments

• aero.JPG
    aero.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 75
  • pion.JPG
    pion.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 72

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added some AeroKlas tie down rails and hooks in anticipation of my Sahara trip...

Sahara trip? Damn. Going to the OG desert for some fun. Have a great time. Pics or it didn't happen!!!!

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

How did they mount in the bedside?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Sahara trip? Damn. Going to the OG desert for some fun. Have a great time. Pics or it didn't happen!!!!

Get out of the chatbox and read some threads. :ROFLJest:

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Check the offroad section ! Trip is on schedule for September/October if everything goes well...

Be sure I will make a nice report on FRF... :specialed:

@The Macf The bedside hooks are mounted with self tapping screws with the correct torque, considering the thickness of the sidewalls, hard part is to tighten the screws slowly so you don't f*ck the thread up...I won't use these hooks for heavy duty but more to tie down light gear so it doesn't hop in the bed during my long trip...

kolibri

Reaction score
Well first I did this...

It looked like a small puddle until the front wheel found it was 2 feet deep slop that pulled me into the big long bog of goo. Only took a few miuntes and a grader yanked me out.

Then this...
Sat waiting for some help since the factory jack wouldnt cut it. Looooooong wait, finally a guy passing with a field service truck helped me with a hydraulic jack, and shovel (had to dig a hole in the road to change the tires still)

then went to the dealer, and found this

I thought it was just the inner bead pushed off the tire, turns out the 'pop' i heard while she was leaned over was the wheel snapping. The dealer thought it was a few inchs and recommended a rim repair shop, when I took it to one we looked at the crack and realised it was alot worse than suspected. I dunno, what do you do with a snapped wheel? corner table?
Oh, dealer cost for new wheel installed....1250$ :ROFLJest:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'll sell you 6 stock machined wheels from my 2013 for $1100...