What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity what would it have cost without using your insurance?

I had to replace mine last year after Snoball (my warranty expired driving back home) about $200 for the no-Ford option

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to say the one thing I do like about FL is by law the insurance company has to cover the windshield replacement free of charge. Seeing how its a safety issue FL made it a requirement as most deductibles are higher than the cost and they rather people get it fixed/replaced than having them ignore it.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to replace mine last year after Snoball (my warranty expired driving back home) about $200 for the no-Ford option

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I figured but was wondering how much more it costs to have the ford stamp lol. I hate replacing glass, we have a guy that does it for the work trucks for around 150 and he comes to us I think he gets the glass from pick a part or something.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I have to say the one thing I do like about FL is by law the insurance company has to cover the windshield replacement free of charge. Seeing how its a safety issue FL made it a requirement as most deductibles are higher than the cost and they rather people get it fixed/replaced than having them ignore it.

Oh wow, with no deductible? I keep a 1k deductible on everything so usually I just pay for stuff out of pocket, I've never used any of my insurance on anything lol so damn scared to have my rates go up, worst one was an Emploiee bumped into someone's newer F250 and it costed me 1200, I figured the 200 wasnt worth getting insurance involved....

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for stuff thats not your fault, your rates wont go up. with glass, use it everytime.

the ford windshield (in my area) runs about $450 to get replaced. inlcuding parts and labor. however my friend owns a glass shop so its a bit cheaper.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from the 200 mile trip to the freight terminal and back to pickup my svc rear bumper. Turns out freight guys are just as bad as ups. The bumper was just sitting on the pallet on held on by the shrink wrap as all the zip ties were broken.

The bent the trailer hitch wiring mount point on the hitch and scratched the end of the bumpers powder coat.

Stopped at my local line x but they are booked till February so now need to see if the guys in Beltsville MD can get my bumper and fender flares dodone before the run. Looks like the dovetail will have to wait till after snoball.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That's a big ass thing to lose!

My UPS driver made me go out and help him unload the Deavers. Was wondering what type of BMW they fit on (since I had them delivered to my work), and I just pointed out to my truck and he laughed. He also just about kicked me when delivering the Goodyear DuraTracs too, complained that they took up too much room.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
That's a big ass thing to lose!

My UPS driver made me go out and help him unload the Deavers. Was wondering what type of BMW they fit on (since I had them delivered to my work), and I just pointed out to my truck and he laughed. He also just about kicked me when delivering the Goodyear DuraTracs too, complained that they took up too much room.

Haha yea your telling me! Worst thing is they lost it in my local UPS facility 5 mins away. They wouldnt even let me back in recieveing to find it. They rather pay for the claim to replace and ship another. Morons.

On a side note, my local delivery boys hate me as most items are about 100lbs and take up a lot of truck space. Lol i should buy a legit monster truck tire and UPS it for april fools.:ROFLJest:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc