What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drove it to a new shop only 10 minutes from me, Shelby Canada West. Got a little tour of the shop, they were working on a couple Mustangs in the back. If I only had the money.........

Thimb typef om ny Wundiws Phime

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also wished i was driving it. Most ridicoulous rental car ever.

654f2516f8c7c5f1eec8176790084f0c.jpg

It needs a "hope for change" sticker!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

I finished the foglight/factory switch thing today, soldered everything and heat shrunk it all.. They are working good, one thing that is bugging me about it is the fog lights don't automatically turn off if on auto, I'll need to look into that.. Got the wires ran for the reverse lights now need to cut my bumper and install, hopefully I can find time before this weekend..

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dose it shut off with the key? ^

No,, so normally the lights stay on for a few mins after shutting the truck off, the factory lights still behave this way but the fogs will stay on, not the end of the world but,, I guess I could pass it through the ignition switch..

I know the factory fogs on my other f150 will shut off automatically with the headlights, so I just always kept the switch on auto with the fogs pulled out. Get what I mean? Lol