What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Latchkey Kid

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck currently has no bumper since I sold the add to buy the evil one so I really hope it arrives soon….dont have a stock one either
Damn.... Got a front and rear in my barn! I hope Evil gets yours out fast. They didn't take too long on mine. But the mirrors took forever and I'm STILL!!! waiting on my gas tank holder from them (ordered the same time)..

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Damn.... Got a front and rear in my barn! I hope Evil gets yours out fast. They didn't take too long on mine. But the mirrors took forever and I'm STILL!!! waiting on my gas tank holder from them (ordered the same time)..
I contacted evil via instagram messenger and actually negotiated the price of the bumper down as well as they told me it will take 21 days from time of ordering for it to be shipped out. If you were closer I’d grab that front from ya lol I welded some steel between the frame horns just to give me peace of mind and protect the trans lines

Latchkey Kid

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smart move! Yeah I was told the same thing from the owner. It was the powder coating that held mine up.... For 3 months!!!! Lol
I got my dead pedal from them but alas still waiting on the gas can holder!
The bumper will probably come with LAME instructions so if you have any questions about the cuts feel free to reach out to me.. a word of advice..... Make sure you have ALL the hardware and that it's correct. I have ordered a lot from them and almost every order I have gotten is missing or incorrect "stuff". I've just gotten kind of used to it at this point. But his stuff is BADASS!!! So I accept it as part of the deal. Hahaha

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Smart move! Yeah I was told the same thing from the owner. It was the powder coating that held mine up.... For 3 months!!!! Lol
I got my dead pedal from them but alas still waiting on the gas can holder!
The bumper will probably come with LAME instructions so if you have any questions about the cuts feel free to reach out to me.. a word of advice..... Make sure you have ALL the hardware and that it's correct. I have ordered a lot from them and almost every order I have gotten is missing or incorrect "stuff". I've just gotten kind of used to it at this point. But his stuff is BADASS!!! So I accept it as part of the deal. Hahaha
Sounds good lol yeah I had them skip powdercoating cause it knocked another $75 off. Got the bumper for $920.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
If you were closer I’d buy more from ya lol. Really appreciated the exhaust! Currently running it. Got a buddy who might want that tuner so I’ll be watching for the listing