What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tractorpole

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
take a look at these... Link

they are now making them for Gen1s.

I have them on my gen 2. They work REALLY well for organizing bed gear and mounting quick fists.

Dtq7pWV.jpg

ZRpwsZU.jpg

I decided to use a dry bag that I had left over from prepping my hurricane supplies to store my recovery gear. I used a pair of rachet straps to secure the bag to the bedside rack.

I'll be using another dry bag for emergency supplies once the rest of my rotopax stuff gets here and i know how much room I have left.
I cant wait until i get those for mine, i think they are supposed to ship at the end of February. I bought the rotopax mount and installed it on the front panel of the bed. It worked well but not real easy to access with a bed full of camping gear.
13468-rotopax-install.jpg

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a SmittyBuilt X20 12000lb winch on the front using the hidden winch bracket and bedlined the front bumper and skid plate.

- Travis

Reaction score
I cant wait until i get those for mine, i think they are supposed to ship at the end of February. I bought the rotopax mount and installed it on the front panel of the bed. It worked well but not real easy to access with a bed full of camping gear.
13468-rotopax-install.jpg

I preordered a set also. I’ll post pics once I have them installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro