What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the one Sears sold a few years back. This was also rated as the best battery at one time. Where did you purchase the NorthStar?

R,
HAP

View attachment 96239
If I'm not mistaken NorthStar is the Northern Tool brand

Edit: just went looking for it on the Northern Tool website and they don't list that battery online, though all of there stuff is infact NorthStar

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't remember them branding batteries...

Edit: just went looking for it on the Northern Tool website and they don't list that battery online, though all of there stuff is infact NorthStar

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think they are the same NorthStar
https://www.northstarbattery.com/product/nsb-agm-65?p=51227

NorthStar battery is a more well-known brand in industrial use, not so much in consumer market. Made in USA.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
glued my roost center caps in. had 2 fall out couple weeks ago on a frigid cold day. and method doesnt sell the just the caps, you have to buy the entire cap/ring assembly. 29 bucks apiece on tirerack. ouch. so basically 58 bucks for two little pieces of plastic. :flipthebird: they aint fallin out no more. i hope.
anyone running these in a cold climate might consider doing the same

guess somebody can have these if they want. i got no use for em

Last edited:

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks the link! This will be my replacement battery for the OEM. I'm pretty sure this is the same battery that Sears sold under their Die-Hard brand. They are top of the line batteries. Only the best for my Raptor... :)
BTW, did you purchase on-line?
R,
HAP

I don't think they are the same NorthStar
https://www.northstarbattery.com/product/nsb-agm-65?p=51227

NorthStar battery is a more well-known brand in industrial use, not so much in consumer market. Made in USA.

D

Deleted member 12951

Snoball road salt was brutal.

51c5a071cd9c53772dd1cae9e5f817a2.jpg

Back home wasn’t any warmer until today. Went to the local car wash and line a f’ng up and long. Was hoping for a quick clean up. Brought it home, did it right and spent over 5 hours on it.

Jacked it up and removed the wheels

3f887d194ec7fcaae49a8504a5ae2291.jpg

That Adam’s foam gun at work

b563cda64211464945e4b85fc9e09eaa.jpg

Adam’s tire and rubber cleaner

5cd0091a162d9809aa53efc9d632a113.jpg

And finishing up with some Adam’s H20 guard

e12622fcb253b28515f5fdbe713434e3.jpg

Got some Boeshield T-9 and did the suspension in all 4 wheel well. Damn aerosol wouldn’t work so thought it was empty of gas but brand new can (sitting in garage for over a year), drive a screwdriver into it to put in spray bottle. Haha, shit sprays out like a rocket to the ceiling. Big mess to clean up. Salvage enough in spray bottle to get the job done.