What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vin302

Reaction score
cleaned out my cupholder because my liberty bottleworks water bottle sweated everywhere, but seriously does anyone have a yeti rambler 18 that can tell me if it fits in the cupholder with the inserts?

tractorpole

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cleaned out my cupholder because my liberty bottleworks water bottle sweated everywhere, but seriously does anyone have a yeti rambler 18 that can tell me if it fits in the cupholder with the inserts?

I have a 20oz Rambler cup that I use daily and it fits fine in the cup holder with the inserts. it does not fit all the way to the bottom but stays put. I think the 18 would probably fit OK just maybe not all the way to the bottom in the insert.

TP

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cut out a bed bolt that the nut had stripped out of the retaining plate on and then replaced all 4 of the front bolts and captive nuts.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a bunch of shit for it. Now it's got me wishing I had a truck with 10k miles on it, not 60k miles. I don't ever want to have to give this truck up.

Oh, and 6-8 weeks for the bumper...this is going to be a long wait.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JToU, Are you guys still allowed to use studded tires during winter months?

Yes we're but i try to avoid driving Raptor at winter times. I don't know what they use on roads but it pretty much ruins everything.
There is no need for studded tires in southern Finland any more, a/t's are plenty enough on Raptor.