What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After long back and forth with myself regarding changing the flares, I replaced them with Bushwacker fender flares. This is a great company that makes good quality stuff. They designed them for this truck specifically in 2015. Found a great deal after shopping internet and Amazon, at a local speed shop $425 shipped ...
I always thought that factory flares on this truck were missing something. Well here it is. May be not for everyone but I think they really add to the muscular body lines of this truck.
You need to have zero offset for the wheels not to be swallowed by the flares. I left them raw unpainted. Ok enough here it is.
flares 002.jpg

flares 001.jpg

flares 003.jpg

flares 004.jpg

flares 005.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

After long back and forth with myself regarding changing the flares, I replaced them with Bushwacker fender flares. This is a great company that makes good quality stuff. They designed them for this truck specifically in 2015. Found a great deal after shopping internet and Amazon, at a local speed shop $425 shipped ...

I always thought that factory flares on this truck were missing something. Well here it is. May be not for everyone but I think they really add to the muscular body lines of this truck.

You need to have zero offset for the wheels not to be swallowed by the flares. I left them raw unpainted. Ok enough here it is.

View attachment 92367

View attachment 92368

View attachment 92369

View attachment 92370

View attachment 92371

Would you want to sell the rear factory flares?

D

Deleted member 12951

Rick I usually hang on to everything that comes off my truck. This way I can put it back to stock when it dies at around 300k miles mark. lol

No problem, I completely understand, I do the same. Those are just missing out of my collection. :)

4f36dcc47c1a43d50576067f5ff8e749.jpg

1d84ec97c18b2cf7689f33e4db77d73b.jpg

c2e6d904c63e4fb504734d2ede106f72.jpg

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

Holy shit dude. My old lady would kick my freaking @ss if I had all that stuff!

She has 3 storage units that I pay for monthly, the top loft in our outdoor shed, house attic, room in the basement spilling into our storm shelter. I think I can have one small section of the garage!

And the wife ain't kicking shit

Last edited by a moderator: