What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Spent the day at Forged Offroad in Loomis with Paul and Matt. I have been getting all their electrical needs done for them over the last month so they could pump out rebuilt shocks. in trade, they would work on my Raptor.

Nice shop indeed. I stopped by Saturday to drop off my rear 3.0's for a rebuild and prep for when my front 3.0's and RPG UCA's arrive.

Far more room to move around at this location.

durowrx

Reaction score
Replaced all the speakers (except center) with some Kicker Speakers! :party36:

The biggest difference was when installing the Kicker Subwoofer and the Tweeters.

Front: Kicker 44KSC6804
Rear: Kicker 44KSC6804
Tweeters: Kicker 44KST2004
Subwoofer: Kicker SF150C09

Way better than the stock Sony System.

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
Busy past week installing the Howe PS system, +3 Deavers, King 3.0s, RPG Raceline bumper, Falken 37's, dovetailing the bedsides, and of course testing it all out! Hopefully my SVC front bumper will come in soon!

20170510_181813_zpsbt5zqgse.jpg

20170510_215622_zpsyxczsuau.jpg

IMG_20170513_172354_489_zpszle2vdth.jpg

Screenshot_20170515-094034_zpsmmpyrqn5.jpg

Dude... congrats on the Howe setup. I was about to order the last one in stock from SDHQ but they are on back order now cuz I sat on my ass. Truck is at Shaffer's Off Road to finish up prep but I'm bummed about not having the upgraded pump in time for Area 51. How was the install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mwm5094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you use to trim the bumper? You did a great job.

Thanks! If you look in the first pic you can see my IR reciprocating saw. Basically a mini sawzall. Used a 32 teeth per inch blade so the cut was very smooth.

What suspension / wheel tire combo are you running? That stance is prime!

Stock suspension (set on mid perch). Wheels are 17'' Method NV. Tires are 37x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grappler.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude... congrats on the Howe setup. I was about to order the last one in stock from SDHQ but they are on back order now cuz I sat on my ass. Truck is at Shaffer's Off Road to finish up prep but I'm bummed about not having the upgraded pump in time for Area 51. How was the install?

Man what are they doing to the truck? Next time you should just block out a Saturday or Sunday and let us know we'll go bang it out at the shop. Couple days left brother. We can do that Howe install too I did my own PSS Cooler/Resevoir re-route hosing install. In fact @Rodbender has one sitting at the shop ready to go in.

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
Man what are they doing to the truck? Next time you should just block out a Saturday or Sunday and let us know we'll go bang it out at the shop. Couple days left brother. We can do that Howe install too I did my own PSS Cooler/Resevoir re-route hosing install. In fact @Rodbender has one sitting at the shop ready to go in.

I had them do an inspection of the suspension/drivetrain and also did an alignment/tire balance. I'd love to come up to the shop but my weekends have been slammed the past 3 weeks. Matt and Paul need to do a better job of marketing the shop, I had no idea it was open. [emoji15]

You'll have to show me your PSS setup in Vegas!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had them do an inspection of the suspension/drivetrain and also did an alignment/tire balance. I'd love to come up to the shop but my weekends have been slammed the past 3 weeks. Matt and Paul need to do a better job of marketing the shop, I had no idea it was open. [emoji15]

You'll have to show me your PSS setup in Vegas!

No biggie, just wanted you to know its available. Yeah they are just now starting to spread the word. Yeah check it out drive the truck whatever. VEGAS in 3,2,1.....lol. Remind me let's talking scheduling a camping trip while were out this weekend also.

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks! It was fairly straight forward but I may be having problems with fittings as I'm getting some leaks. I'll figure it out this weekend hopefully.