What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got hit today... UGH!
9a5f2cb25beaac1ece82942fced4c97c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
That sucks

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ps cooler arrived today from sdhq. Gotta admit the packaging was ****** find on the cooler were all smashed. Had to use a knife to open them up.

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score
Ps cooler arrived today from sdhq. Gotta admit the packaging was ****** find on the cooler were all smashed. Had to use a knife to open them up.

Take pics and return that shit. Product should be flawless like shelf models upon arrival.

stevelp99

Reaction score
What is this hyperflashing I keep hearing about? Must only be on newer gen 1 trucks?

Hyperflashing is when you put led bulbs in place of incandescent bulbs for turn signals and they flash quicker than normal, this happens because leds draw less power than incandescent bulbs, the vehicle thinks the bulb is burned out and signals the driver by flashing the turn indicators rapidly when used to let you know a bulb is burned out. By placing resistors in parallel with the turn signals power and ground wires, it adds that load back into the harness, making the system think the turn signals are fine and not burned out.

Half way through the video you can see him put in resistors. to prevent hyperflashing.

Last edited:

Ratpatator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hyperflashing is when you put led bulbs in place of incandescent bulbs for turn signals and they flash quicker than normal, this happens because leds draw less power than incandescent bulbs, the vehicle thinks the bulb is burned out and signals the driver by flashing the turn indicators rapidly when used to let you know a bulb is burned out. By placing resistors in parallel with the turn signals power and ground wires, it adds that load back into the harness, making the system think the turn signals are fine and not burned out.

Half way through the video you can see him put in resistors. to prevent hyperflashing.

Got it. Makes sense. Thanks.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I dont know why anyone would put in resistors when you can turn it off in forscan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take pics and return that shit. Product should be flawless like shelf models upon arrival.

That's what I thought but then they would've said that the carrier is at fault etc. Plus I'm only home for a day and will be gone again for work. It's going on the front and won't look flawless after a while. I'll just leave a bad review lol. Granted I ordered the cooler then get a email saying they are out of stock. Wait long enough, get notified that it's in. Get charged and it arrives like some one was forcing it into the box jamming their big ass thumb into the fins bending them.

Maybe I can get some help on here. @SDHQJASON

Last edited: