What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Icon billet upper control arms and new coilovers. Front end is nice and tight and the ride is awesome
61a19bb6cdf24e79699f7f5fc5a1c68f.jpg

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a buddy that did it for me for $130 installed...first he wrapped the hood and then he placed the other emblems on top with different tones to generate the same contrast as the stock one...I would upload more pics later so you can see it better
Thats a great price. I looked online and the wrap itself is average of $300 plus you have to pay (in my case) to have someone to install it….

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting ready to install the SVC light tower today, its out for delivery this morning, not here yet. Meanwhile, got 20" red radiance light bar for the ADD bumper(have the 40" already) 3 pairs of rigid cubes (red radiance), double pods for the hood mounted cubes, 50"rigid red radiance bar for the tower(dismounted from the windshield), wiring harnesses. Come on R&L shipping!!! I am number 6 stop what ever it means

Attachments

• stuff 001.jpg
    stuff 001.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 114
  • stuff 002.jpg
    stuff 002.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Light tower got delivered. Initial impression, the quality is top notch. Will post again when installed. Thank you Jeff at SVC, worth the wait.

View attachment 82498

View attachment 82499

I forget are you gong to Snoball? There are always lots of trucks there with lighting overkill. It looks very cool and works really well when not snowing. You will have to get some colored film or covers to run so it looks like the space ships from Close encounters of the third kind!!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forget are you gong to Snoball? There are always lots of trucks there with lighting overkill. It looks very cool and works really well when not snowing. You will have to get some colored film or covers to run so it looks like the space ships from Close encounters of the third kind!!

I work 6 days a week, and when I don't ....I drive my raptor locally. Snowball my ass I am Russian and ******* hate snow, I have no time to take a shit. Work, kids, wife , dog, girlfriends, cars....name it.