What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score
You plan on taking photos of the install? Im interested to see one installed without the spares.

Yes I can do that as I was in the same boat before I made the purchase. Every photo out there has mounted tires. I plan to do the install tonight as long as this NC heat dies out some.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Every one of these I see is slightly different, guess they are still working out the kinks. Love mine!

Good to hear that you are happy with yours. I was expecting the smooth powder coated rack but was surprised with the linex finish as it will flow better with the lined bed. I especially like the cutout logo in the handles!!

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used it to rush my pregnant wife to the hospital. Then used it to bring home my baby girl!

It makes a great hospital runner, stable high speeds and good at running red lights at 2am.

Notice the red and black car seat to match the SE seats... lol

Screenshot_2016-07-26-19-28-35_zps2bjdojte.png

Congrats on the new delivery.
My little girl is now 28 yrs old.
When they are young they are a blessing.
Her teenage years was a nightmare. Make that an unforgiving curse.
Since she had reached adulthood years ago it has come full circle and is once again a blessing.

Redrap22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new delivery.
My little girl is now 28 yrs old.
When they are young they are a blessing.
Her teenage years was a nightmare. Make that an unforgiving curse.
Since she had reached adulthood years ago it has come full circle and is once again a blessing.

Yeah man she is a blessing!!

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score
You plan on taking photos of the install? Im interested to see one installed without the spares.

Here is what I got tonight when I did remember to take photos.

To start the end brace did not use the factory holes. You can slightly see the sharpie marks where I had to drill. IMG_1289.jpg

Then the sandwich plates needed 4 holes drilled. The passenger side was a pain because I didn't drop the exhaust but drivers side was a breeze getting the interior plate on. Definitely helps to have a second. Set of hands. IMG_1290.jpg

And final products. IMG_1292.jpgIMG_1293.jpgIMG_1294.jpgIMG_1295.jpgIMG_1296.jpg

Again thanks @Jimbo

"Roads? Where we are going we don't need roads." Doc Brown