What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to mine. Pissed me off so bad!!!

I think next time to save a headache I may just pop the rings off before I drop it for tires. I surprisingly didn't get mad, Not happy, but they drove the truck to the mine site as soon as they got the work done and showed me what happened and owned up to it right away. First words out of the guys mouth were "what can we do to make this right?" Kinda impressed because where the scratch is it would have taken me a while to see them probably not until corrosion set in. These guys usually do very good work. They did mine and @Mogo 's mid perches for about $150 including alignment.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think next time to save a headache I may just pop the rings off before I drop it for tires. I surprisingly didn't get mad, Not happy, but they drove the truck to the mine site as soon as they got the work done and showed me what happened and owned up to it right away. First words out of the guys mouth were "what can we do to make this right?" Kinda impressed because where the scratch is it would have taken me a while to see them probably not until corrosion set in. These guys usually do very good work. They did mine and @Mogo 's mid perches for about $150 including alignment.

That was cool that they owned up. I went and picked mine up and paid. Went and loaded them, by myself, and noticed the rings all f'd up. Guy inside asked me if I drug them across the tailgate. I flipped out, as I had only loaded 1 of the 5. Needless to say, when he found out how much the rings were gonna cost, he was the mad one. He paid me for the rings and asked me to come back and I just shook my head and walked away......

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was cool that they owned up. I went and picked mine up and paid. Went and loaded them, by myself, and noticed the rings all f'd up. Guy inside asked me if I drug them across the tailgate. I flipped out, as I had only loaded 1 of the 5. Needless to say, when he found out how much the rings were gonna cost, he was the mad one. He paid me for the rings and asked me to come back and I just shook my head and walked away......

I have no idea what the rings cost. They had already called ford about lead time before they talked to me and were quoted 2 days out. I just politely reminded them to get the SE rings not the standard.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dropped my bumpers off at Line-X of Tampa Bay last week to get coated in Line-X premium. I picked them up today and also got my bed Line-X'd while I was there. I managed to get the front bumper and tonneau cover back on this evening, but will have to tackle the rear bumper later this week. I love the look/quality of this stuff.... and the guys at Line-X of Tampa Bay did great work.

J2K, that photo of the front of the truck has some 'crazy' angles! Not only are the tires pointing in different directions, but that gap between the bomber and the grill looks huge! ;-)

j2k

Reaction score
J2K, that photo of the front of the truck has some 'crazy' angles! Not only are the tires pointing in different directions, but that gap between the bomber and the grill looks huge! ;-)

I had to go back to my post and look at that picture again.... and you're right. The slant of my driveway and the angle of the pic is making the front tires look bowlegged or something.

The "gap" between the bumper and the grill is definitely because of my crappy iPhone picture. My ******** just walked out to my driveway to confirm the fitment. Here's a better picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2083.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 145