What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling. How do you like the Toys? You used to have Goodyears right?

My truck is due to be here at the end of the month finally.

The Toyos are great off road, a little noisy on the tarmac but the looks are way worth it. I am very happy with them. Nope, no Goodyears for me yet. I had BFGs before the Toyos.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't help it it's good stuff and I'm going for 30% off. I'd be happy with 20% off tho and only 5 more to make that happen. I'll let off for a while now lol.

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I can't help it it's good stuff and I'm going for 30% off. I'd be happy with 20% off tho and only 5 more to make that happen. I'll let off for a while now lol.

Nah its all good I'm not opposed to it! Get their products out there I ain't trying to stop you! Hahaa

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so have you ever thought about having a group buy? probably only armrests. or only headrests to make it easier. your probably plenty busy right now any how perhaps when it slows down. I'm still getting one sometime. that way I can say to keep this thread on topic putting on my embroidered covers.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I convinced my wife we need new headrests and a center console cover. However she took ovet and will pick the design. So wikl probably order tonight.

Either way. Iconvinced my wife wr need more mods.

Corey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Added some nice back up lighting. Installed two Apollo Optics LED floods under the truck. Tapped into the trailer wiring for power and ground. Pretty happy with how it turned out. ydubaqym.jpg
equpu7er.jpg

hy9u3y2u.jpg

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
so have you ever thought about having a group buy? probably only armrests. or only headrests to make it easier. your probably plenty busy right now any how perhaps when it slows down. I'm still getting one sometime. that way I can say to keep this thread on topic putting on my embroidered covers.

As long as each one takes I don't think a group buy would be possible. If people wanted to wait for them that would work but it would be a pretty good wait.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added some nice back up lighting. Installed two Apollo Optics LED floods under the truck. Tapped into the trailer wiring for power and ground. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

Looks great!!!! Did you just drill a hole somewhere and bolt them on opposite sides???

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner