WEIGHING IN -- 37" Grabber Red Label v. 37" BFG Baja T/A (DOT)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting rid of my Grabbers too. Not much tread left. They're a cool looking tire, but they're just way too heavy.

I'm probably gonna go with either BFG Bajas or KM2s in 37".

So I have a question for those of you who've owned or are very familiar with the BFG Bajas.... I'm not worried about flat spots on the mounted tires, as I drive a lot, but if I have 2 other tires mounted upright in a bedcage are they going to develop flat spots?? I would imagine the answer is no since they don't have the weight of a truck on them, but I figured I'd ask.

Can anyone tell me if my assumption is right or wrong?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They won't. It takes the weight of the truck. They are ****** highway tires BTW.

That's exactly what I thought, thanks Trey. A few other questions if you don't mind, I've heard they perform poorly in wet weather, but can you elaborate on that? Is it that they don't grip and they're slippery??
Also, same question about highway use, I've heard exactly what you said, that they're ****** on the highway, but can you tell me a bit more specifically about why that's the case?

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They won't. It takes the weight of the truck. They are ****** highway tires BTW.

Shittier than Grabber 37's? I don't think that's possible or I HOPE that's not possible.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I didn't even think about that. Thanks :waytogo:

You've got to check daily because they go quick.