2014 Ford Raptor (Gen 1) FOR SALE - Ft Worth,TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curt Kautsch

Reaction score
Hello ALL-

Well the time has come to sell my garage queen! My much loved Gen 1! This is my second Gen 1, and due to upcoming and exciting changes in our lives (baby in route) I must sell.

Basic Details below:

2014 Ford Raptor CREW, White w/ black interior (all options available offered through FORD in 2014)
76,6XX miles (secondary vehicle so i drive it MAYBE once a week)
Exceptionally clean OK/TX truck.

I am the second owner (only about 10 months), the previous owner did some minor improvements as I did most of them which include:

-2.5" Fiberwerx front clips/fenders and liners (painted to match)
-Rear fenders painted to match
-ADD Race Series Front bump with integrated Rigid LED bar (currently switch #1 on upfitter)
-Fox 3.0 Factory Series Rear Bypass Adjustable shocks
-Mid Perch
-Stainless MBRP high clearance exhaust "dumped" (sounds yummy, sorry Gen 2ers, it just sounds sic)
-Five Star Tune (currently tuned to run 93 octane) runs like a scalded ape, unreal power in the 6.2!
-BFG 37"x12.5-17 K02 All-Terrains (Full Size spare to match, mounted in bed with 3- way SDHQ adjustable Strap)
-TPMS added to 37's
-Method MR305 17x8.5 wheels (5) (I have original spare if you want it)
-Custom SVT center caps, black powder coated bead lock bolts
-New rear brake pads with harmonic balancer's added (eliminated the pesky squeals)
-AFE CAI, with high performance throttle body spacer, and KN Filter
-New 900 CCA Battery
-All fluid replaced recently with synthetic fluids (both diffs, T case and motor)
-Fire extinguisher in bed w/ custom quick release mount.
-For Dirt bike guys (custom built rail to span spare tire to accommodate 2 dirt bikes)
-I have 2 Vision X 4.5 cannons with Pillar mounts w/ orange and Blue lenses (not installed yet but might soon)
-Console safe with gun magnet inside (also have gun magnet on console)
-IWE Delete using RCV hubs (NO MORE STUPID VACUUM failures)
-If you want the Co2 tank mounted you can have, otherwise i may keep it. Works amazing on the 37s and motorcycle/ATV tires
-Dark tinted windows (all 4 including rear)
-Smitty built Hi lift brackets mounted to bed (hi lift not currently installed)
-Back lit LED side SVT and tailgate Raptor logo(RED), LED rear tail light white
-2 original keys, and safe keys, all manual
-Carfax will show a "minor" accident (fender bender) that's why i replaced bumber and the fenders)
-I have a lien with Wells Fargo so that will have to be dealt with at sale.

I'm a huge fan of this forum and have found valuable info on here owning my Raptors. I'm also a BIG ADV rider and have sold many "toys" in state, and out of state. Fly and drives have been a hoot!

Asking $42,000
Truck is in Ft Worth Texas

I have many more pics I can text/email

Thanks for looking all!

Curt Kautsch
817-791-3426 text/call
[email protected]

View attachment 142674

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

Last edited:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. More pics would help.

OP
OP
Curt Kautsch

Curt Kautsch

Reaction score
as promised, we got some clear weather so here are some fresh pics! I have many more i can text...and a walk around video!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.