Warranty for Gen 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

travis1978

Reaction score
I am getting mine delivered here in ND today. I am very excited. How tough was it to get coverage by the guys at Flood Ford? He is out of the office until tomorrow.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting mine delivered here in ND today. I am very excited. How tough was it to get coverage by the guys at Flood Ford? He is out of the office until tomorrow.

Go to the website provided by Jet, you can do it all on line.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I still think it's funny how Flood Ford has the best price on the extended warranty, but they are trying to charge $25,000 ADM on the 3 Raptors just sitting on their lot *****. I was there looking the other day and told a sales guy I had one being built next week and I paid MSRP. He told me that wasn't posable, and the going rate is $25K above sticker

Ya these people are out of their minds. It's a joke how delusional they are. Ordered mine for msrp. Took me about 3 hours of 50+ phone calls, but easily worth $5k-$20k savings. Would've paid $1500 over msrp if I could find one locally but I'm in California

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Ya these people are out of their minds. It's a joke how delusional they are. Ordered mine for msrp. Took me about 3 hours of 50+ phone calls, but easily worth $5k-$20k savings. Would've paid $1500 over msrp if I could find one locally but I'm in California

3 hours that's it?! Lucky... took me 8 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle7222

Reaction score
I got full blown warranty at dealer..cancel before day 60 and get full refund, getting flood ford esp at about half price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk