Eibach lift kit springs for gen 3 - f/s $550

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had purchased these a couple of weeks ago for 867 after tax from apollo optics for my 2023 raptor with 37s , with a 2.2 front lift and 1.5 rear lift and decided to just go with a 1 inch front lift spring for now, so they have been on the truck for 2 weeks and still in new like shape and condition. they leveled out the truck and look good, but i am going after a more factory feel and decided to go with a lower option. i prefer to sell somewhere locally in or near sacramento CA but will also ship at owners expense.
for sale lightly used 2021 - 2023 Ford Raptor 3rd Gen 37" pro-lift kit E30-35-060-02-22 - $550
  • Increased Ground Clearance.
  • More Fender Clearance for Larger Wheels and Tires.
  • Precision Engineered for Improved Off-Road Capability.
  • Excellent On-Road Stability and Handling.
  • Made in U.S.A.
  • Million-Mile Warranty
pm or reply here for any questions.20240207_121855.jpg20240122_115302.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will this fit a 35" truck?
i dont see why not. they do have a option to choose 35 or 37 package on thier website so im not sure if the spring rate is slightly any different or why they have that but the fitment as far as i know is the same.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did these affect your ride quality? Softer? More firm?
on paved roads its pretty smooth, they are firmer though because of the lift they provide when it comes to body roll or how much the truck nose dives during breaking is less then stock. the downside for me was the ride qaulity when off roading the rebound is more agressive when coming over a bump at higher speeds so thats what i didnt like. if its used mainly on the paved roads than it probably may not ever be noticed, i come from having aftermarket icon coilovers on the past three 3 trucks ive owned so i am a bit spoiled to the off road performance feel of the truck.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20240128_161012.jpg20240202_170545.jpg
Do you have picture of the truck with the springs installed.
i only have a couple of pics that i took of it, but the slope at my work is slowed away from the building for water to run off so i dont have any of pics that i took on a level surface with them on since its been only 2 weeks or so of them being on the truck. there are a couple threads that i seen with a number of pics of the same lift and springs that you could find i think under suspenion topic in gen 3. it sits level though when its on a level surface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter