Warning lights on dash...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Ok Raptor folks, gotta question for ya. I was driving home from supper tonight, and a warning/fault code came on intermittently. It's located next to the odometer, and it looks like a truck in a lane, with a slash through the truck, and what looks like a light burst, directly behind it. It is amber in color....And yes, for the smatass who's going to ask if I looked in the owners manual, I did!

I was heading into the bright sun, so I'm wondering if maybe it had something to do with it, or if that was totally coincidental? I looked on the intwerweb under 2023 F-150's as well as Raptor specific symbols, and warning indicators, and found nothing. Hopefully someone knows what this is, and could ease my mind a bit. Thanks in advance for any help.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Guys, no joke, I honestly thought I posted this on the Gen 3 general forum section, not the R section. I sincerely apologize for doing this twice now.. I am a NOOB, but this is ridiculous!!! I'm sorry, hopefully we can Gert a mod to move this thread.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See the "indicator" on the lower right side, next to the odometer?
I believe that is the collision warning fault light. The feature will shut off if the sensor is blocked or sometimes if it's in very bright sunlight. I think it's a forward facing camera up by the rear view mirror.