Warning lights on dash...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
I believe that is the collision warning fault light. The feature will shut off if the sensor is blocked or sometimes if it's in very bright sunlight. I think it's a forward facing camera up by the rear view mirror.
The would make sense....there was quite a bit of traffic, and the sun was right in our eyes driving pretty much directly into it. I appreciate the feedback.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TBH that icon is really non-intuitive. Everytime I launched the truck by flooring the gas, it will come up. Perhaps it has to do with fast acceleration? I never saw it on EB Raptor but only on R.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
After you posted the actual picture I had been searching the owners manual. But not fast enough apparently.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, you're better than me... I tried to search that damn thing on every site I could find, including Ford with no luck finding it. Glad you found it, I feel better knowing it's not a anything to worry about.
I'm in the head-hunting business. If it's on the internet, I can usually find it. lol