UPP Twin Turbo Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marshallpulham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is getting painful i have been waiting to make a purchase on this for months iw aited for full race to complete their freakoboost ecoboost turbo kit for over a year gave up and sold my 2012 f150 beast with 8" lift and 37 toyos hope i dont do taht again

CK@UPP

Reaction score
this is getting painful i have been waiting to make a purchase on this for months iw aited for full race to complete their freakoboost ecoboost turbo kit for over a year gave up and sold my 2012 f150 beast with 8" lift and 37 toyos hope i dont do taht again

I know guys, and I'm really sorry for the delay. We just want to make sure everything is on point and working correctly. I don't want to prematurely release a kit that we're going to have warranty issues with.

I believe Danny is in the final stages of putting his truck back together, and we just finally got completion of the heat shield needed for the brake reservoir. Once we come up with a design it takes a bit to have it drawn up, then cut, then formed, then welded, then tested. But we're in the final stages now.

The other thing we're up against is the tuning, and trying to find a reliable, repeatable method. Right now there's only one tuner that's been able to tune the throttle correctly and make it not surge. Everyone who can't figure it out blames the kit in some form or fashion, including one of the "top-dog" tuners for the Raptors. However there is a light at the end of the tunnel! HPTuners is working on (and has a beta out) for the Raptors that we're going to get a hold of. This way we can do the tuning in house, and be able to offer support for. I think initially we'll have to offer a "cookie-cutter" tune with the kit until more tuners become familiar with tuning this platform. But at least this way there will be a tune available, and we will have the ability to offer tuning support if there is complications with things such as altitude change.

So initially I think we're going to offer this kit to one person (with a deal), to have it installed and tuned here so we can develop a good base tune for it. Preferably someone who is located at or near sea level, this way we can tune both ends of the spectrum (here and once they return home).

We do finally have the pricing set on the kit, and it's going to be $9,999.99. With this we have included all the revisions for the heat, as well as TurboSmart components (WG/BOV), and will be using an upgraded intercooler (in the final stages now, should be shipping to us soon!).

So if you have a Raptor and are interested in this kit, shoot me an email. We are looking for one raptor to develop the tune on, and that should be the final piece of the puzzle to release this fully to the public. We will cut you a deal on the kit/install/tune for being our R&D vehicle, but you will be responsible for transportation to/from CO. And once the tune is set there may need to be some revising done once you return to sea level. We can either do this remotely, or I will fly out if need be.

[email protected]

CK

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm.. would be a no brainer if I was still in CO. I do have an office in Denver so could find a way up there. How long would you need the truck? Feel free to PM me what you are looking at price wise for the demo vehicle.

PS Anyone want a set of Stainless Works Long Tube Headers..?

CK@UPP

Reaction score
Hmm.. would be a no brainer if I was still in CO. I do have an office in Denver so could find a way up there. How long would you need the truck? Feel free to PM me what you are looking at price wise for the demo vehicle.

PS Anyone want a set of Stainless Works Long Tube Headers..?

Are you down in Miami now? That would work perfect! I want both extremes as far as elevation.

CK

HeloA&P

Reaction score
Are you down in Miami now? That would work perfect! I want both extremes as far as elevation.

CK

I actually live below sea level. Poquoson VA.... I have to be in Denver/Boulder next monday (28th)for work for 11 days. I can drive instead of fly.... just saying....

CK@UPP

Reaction score
I actually live below sea level. Poquoson VA.... I have to be in Denver/Boulder next monday (28th)for work for 11 days. I can drive instead of fly.... just saying....

We'll probably need it for more than 11 days, but if you're willing to drop it off while you're out here.....?

CK