tuning rough shifting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i changed my tune to 95 octane its much better smoother and going easier but can push the throttle to hard while lunching to avoid hard shifting but really good job Mr.Mike and 5star tune after sales service and products i really want to thank you for the quality of product and service

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone retarded or advanced their timing on their tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not here...unless you got skills I would not mess with your timing...lean that ****** out and you could have some major problems...

I think the tunes are great the way they are...

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have mixed ideas on running a tune.
I've got new reworked heads and a bigger throttle body, the stock tune is great. I just hate the traction control.
Even when it's suppose to be completely off, I can feel it "correct" me in a skid.
****** me off.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have mixed ideas on running a tune.
I've got new reworked heads and a bigger throttle body, the stock tune is great. I just hate the traction control.
Even when it's suppose to be completely off, I can feel it "correct" me in a skid.
****** me off.

Out of my league...think about a custom tune?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your talking about turning off the RSC (Roll Stability Control) and the TC (Traction control) by just pushing the skid mark button it's not going to turn everything off.
And it automatically turns on at 30 or 35 mph. Even if you press and hold that button for five seconds and watch it flash three times.
The only way to turn TC (only) off completely is off-road mod, but RSC will still be in play.

I haven't heard any tuner that has them disabled. I don't even think you can. It would be news to me.

Last edited:

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's gotta be a fuse or something to pull to turn that shit off

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Oh. And the tune from MPT totally turns off TC

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are fuses to disable that crap.. Wiz1500 is using upfitter and relay to bypass traction control and abs. I am sure after snoball 500 there will be a write up about it..

-Greg