tuning rough shifting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dirt, Sand and Snow is going to allow you to push a lot more than trying to do that on pavement.
The Raptor has sensors that monitor the yaw rate If your sideways g force is to great RSC WILL CORRECT!!

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah.
Dirt, Pavement, Ice, anything.
It catches me.
I gotta get rid of it. I'm not trying to sound like I'm a better driver than anyone, but I've raced sprints and mods my entire life, and I can throw anything sideways into a turn. The Raptor sees the yaw, and tries to correct it, and it throws me for a loop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rsc will correct if it senses abnormal body roll.. If have drifted like that on the street with just morning dew on the road. And RSC did not kick in, but on dry pavement sliding it sideways will result in fuel cutoff..

-Greg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see! I can get it sideways on gravel but have not tried it on pavement. I think we need some video of this trying to get sideways on pavement. I just bought my tires darn it the old ones wouldn't have bothered me at all.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have hard packed roads on my land here in West Texas. It depends on my trucks mood for the day if I can throw her around the turns like a throttle jockey, or granny through them.
I'm looking forward to the fuse I need to bypass with one of my switches. I only have #4 left :(

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have hard packed roads on my land here in West Texas. It depends on my trucks mood for the day if I can throw her around the turns like a throttle jockey, or granny through them.
I'm looking forward to the fuse I need to bypass with one of my switches. I only have #4 left :(

Wiz is going fully test it out during snoball

-Greg