GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKomertz

Reaction score
I'm thinking about ordering but can someone tell me what the deal is with dealer allotment? If a dealer was only allotted one raptor and they already got it, does that mean I can't order one from that dealer?

Yes the dealer needs to have allotments. There is no priority without them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer out here in Missoula claims to have one more order available for 2017. I'm going to take it today, but am curious as to whether this order will end up as a 2018 or not? I thought the 2017 orders/production were over since production is supposed to start soon for the 2018, and if it really is a 2017 order, would it be better to just put it in as a 2018 order or will that take longer?

DutchHolland

Reaction score
Enough raptors here in Amsterdam.

IMG_1138.jpg

If you willing to pay 84.500 euros. = 92.000 US dollars.

dirtgod

Reaction score
it will be 2017 if that is what the allocation was

The dealer out here in Missoula claims to have one more order available for 2017. I'm going to take it today, but am curious as to whether this order will end up as a 2018 or not? I thought the 2017 orders/production were over since production is supposed to start soon for the 2018, and if it really is a 2017 order, would it be better to just put it in as a 2018 order or will that take longer?

You will get a '17 under your stated scenario. '17 production continues for at least 60 days yet I believe if memory serves and then there is a two month period before '18 production begins. I ordered a '17 on my dealer's last '17 allocation but now having second thoughts about whether I should just wait the additional 60 days or so and save a lot of immediate depreciation on my current order...?????

esm

Reaction score
Is anyone else still waiting on an order placed in 2016?
I've had an order with an Austin, TX dealer since late August 2016... Trying to not get all bummed out, but man... waiting nine months?

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else still waiting on an order placed in 2016?
I've had an order with an Austin, TX dealer since late August 2016... Trying to not get all bummed out, but man... waiting nine months?

Yeah....I think it's time for you to find another dealer.

garrettkite

Reaction score
I have a lead on a loaded black SCREW in IN for MSRP if anyone is interested. Passing because my wife wants to hold out for magnetic.
Very interested. Can you send me info?

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

What color are you looking for?
Out of the 4 dealers with raptors on the lot 2 would sell at msrp and 2 wanted 5k over. Of course both that wanted adm had avalanche which is what I want.
Where are you located? I'm in Utah and have only found one dealer in the entire state has one on the lot, and they're asking $12-15k over MSRP. Said they would be willing to take an order for a 2018 at $7,500 over sticker, but couldn't guarantee I would get it any time soon. I've talked to 3 different dealerships about placing an order and can barely get the time of day if I mention anything about paying close to MSRP. Last dealer told me, "We have people who have paid $20k over MSRP..." It's insane.