Trigger Industries Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeEvil

Reaction score
Hi all. I found these kick back mud flaps today at a discount store for a sweet deal. They are made by a company out of Alberta Canada called Trigger Industries. I’m not sure if they will fit but I’m going to try them out on my 2014 Raptor next week. I priced them out in their web page and they aren’t cheap. The price came out to $600 CAD for a set of 4 with all the trimmings. Plus, the ones I picked up also has custom powder coating on the Trigger emblem.

Has anyone installed these on their Raptor yet?

I’ll get photos of them installed hopefully by next week.

7485AD57-97CC-48F9-8AD9-4980DB7B6D8F.jpeg

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put mud flaps on all 4 corners. Loved em. extremely tough durable and helped a lot.
Several commenters talked about how they didn't use mud flaps cause they ripped em off and for the life of my I couldn't figure out how that was possible......Until I did. On roads they are awesome but when you leave the blacktop there is a particular weakness that I was victim of...and that is when backing up you can pinch them between the tire and rocks/mud/obstacles. I'll never forget the sound that bolts ripping through the fender makes...LOL I got lucky and didn't do any permanent damage other than a few elongated holes in the rear fender where the trip bolts on. I removed the rear flaps and left the front ones on and am now very careful when backing up off road. Semi trucks use breakaway flaps for this exact reason and for the life of me I can't find anything similar for our Raptors.

OP
OP
BeEvil

BeEvil

Reaction score
@pbtjrlmrt - Thanks for the input. I have no plans to off-road the Raptor. I have a Lexus LX-470 for that. So you had a set of Trigger Mud Flaps on you Raptor? Or another brand?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
The pdp ones i have i need to readjust the fronts. Im just trying to minimize the amount of snow slush that accumulates on my steps and keep a low profile flap at the same time, apparently not as easy of a task as I thought with these big arse tires Lol.

Plus i didnt find such a good deal on some fancy ones lol

Last edited: