GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CA650

Reaction score
I "think" I want to put the Roll N Lock A-Series cover on the back.
Does anyone know what size to get since they don't seem to know at Roll N Lock?

For my 2017 Raptor super crew would it be the same size as an F-150?
What bed dimensions should I tell the guy I have?

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Bakflip VP tonneau cover?

The Bakflip site says it lighter than the MX4 cover. Does anyone know how much lighter the VP cover is compared to the MX4?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Does anyone have experience with the Bakflip VP tonneau cover?

The Bakflip site says it lighter than the MX4 cover. Does anyone know how much lighter the VP cover is compared to the MX4?

According to what I could find on BAK's website.
The weight of the shipping box for the MX4 is 55lbs
2015-2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Hard Folding Tonneau Cover (BAKFlip MX4 48329)

Cannot find the shipping weight on the VP but found the cover weight.
2015-2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Hard Folding Tonneau Cover (BAKFlip VP 162329)

So my guess would be 10lbs difference?

DiSanto

Reaction score
I took delivery of my raptor last week. I'm glad I waited to order the tonneau cover. Initially, I wanted the retrax pro MX. After evaluating the bed, I noticed the retrax cannister would cover the forward BOX LINK attachment points. I defnitely will be using these BOX LINK attachment points, and do not want to block them!

So, I went with the revolver X2. I need full bed access, and don't like riding around with the rear window obstructed. I went to the BAKFLIP website, texted the online chat room, and asked for the best price. I got it for $855 free shipping. I'm sure it could be found cheaper, but I'm happy having ordered from the factory, as they assured me I could return for any reason.
Hope this helps.

Dave